£35.99 - £27.99
(as of Nov 24,2021 08:20:31 UTC – Details)
From the manufacturer
At a Glance
Makes tasty sandwiches
Perfect for panini, ciabatta, sandwiches, tea cakes & more
Warms pittas, flour tortillas & naan
Floating top plate for different bread thicknesses
Flat, non-stock plates for easy cleaning
Power-on & ready indicators
Breville Sandwich Toaster & Panini Press
Make delicious toasted paninis, sandwiches and other snacks with the Breville Sandwich Press. Thanks to a hinged lid, you can toast everything from filled wraps to delicate croissants. Non-stick plates make cleaning a breeze and the cool-touch handle is there for your safety. Cord storage keeps things neat and you can store it upright too, thanks to a handy locking mechanism. From paninis, to tea cakes and warm, fluffy tortillas, turn up your creativity with this Breville panini maker.
Floating Lid Toasts Any Sized Bread
A floating hinged lid fits sandwiches of all sizes for mouth-watering melts, paninis, ciabatta, tea cakes and crumpets. It’s also great for warming delicate treats like croissants and heating up tortillas, pittas and other flat breads.
Non-Stick, Easy Clean Plates
The non-stick coating means there’s no need to add butter or oil while the flat plates make cleaning fast and stress free. The flat plate design also makes your panini press ready for toasting plain breads without any fillings.
Compact Storage & Stylish Design
Perfect for tight spaces and small kitchens, the sandwich press has a lock and cord storage allowing you to easily store away in virtually any cabinet. And the brushed stainless steel design adds style to every kitchen.
Craving toasty? Try our delicious recipes…
Mozzarella & Prosciutto Panini
– 2 Panini style bread rolls
– 1 ball of mozzarella, drained & patted dry
– 4 slices of prosciutto
– 2 chargrilled cooked red peppers
– Fresh torn basil leaves
1. Preheat press. Slice bread lengthwise and place just enough sliced mozzarella to cover the base of each roll.
2. Top with sliced red pepper and Prosciutto and scatter with torn basil leaves.
3. Close the Panini rolls and place carefully onto the hot Panini press. Toast for 5-10 minutes.
Pancetta, Brie & Pear Rustic Toasted Sandwich
– 1 French Boule or similar round loaf of bread
– 6 cooked pancetta slices
– 6 slices of ripe brie
– Ripe pear, washed, dried & thinly sliced
– Honey, optional
1. Preheat press. Cut 4 slices of bread. Place 2 slices on a board or plate to assemble.
2. Top first with brie, then pancetta, then the sliced pear and drizzle with honey.
3. Cover with remaining bread slices and toast for 8-10 minutes until golden and crisp.
Halloumi, Avocado & Smoked Salmon Toasted Bagel
– 2 bagels cut in half
– 100g halloumi, thickly sliced
– 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
– 100g smoked salmon
– Softened butter + Freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tbsp mayonnaise with a dash of mustard
1. Preheat press. Place the bagel halves onto the press, close the lid and toast for 2 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside.
2. In a hot pan/griddle cook halloumi until golden.
3. Assemble the bagels with butter salmon, mayonnaise, halloumi, avocado & a touch of black pepper.
4. Place bagels onto the press & warm.
Large plates have space for up to three sandwiches
Floating top plate accommodates different sandwich thicknesses and rests firmly on the bread for even toasting
Flat non-stick-coated aluminium plates for easy cleaning
Stands upright for compact storage and features cool-touch handle, non-slip feet and built-in cord storage